Friday, 14 February 2014

Vouchers and Points

 

 Day  45
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £23.74  Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £21.26
 
I decided to total up all my store reward vouchers and my Nectar points to see what I have available to spend should I need them.
 


 
I have a grand total of £84 in M&S vouchers ... and more to come in May.  I knew it was a wise decision to pay for my car on the card and then pay it off at the end of the month ... woo hoo.
 
 
I also have £9 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers to spend.
 
 
          You have 14,432 points worth £72.16
 
And this many Nectar points.
 
*** *** ***
 
WOW!!  A grand total of £165.16 in 'non money' to spend. 
 
I had better make this last and spend wisely when I do decide or need to spend!!
 
Sue xx
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Do the vouchers ever expire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good lot! I usually spend mine in dribs and drabs, but am this year saving them up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent collection of vouchers etc. Would you ever considering trading in your Tesco vouchers for a meal out or a magazine subscription Sue ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great amount of 'non money' ( I like what you called it!) to spend x

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.