Thursday, 20 February 2014

Stocktake Time?


 

Day  51
 
Money Spent Today - £0  Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £28.41 Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £22.59

 
The salad and fruit drawers in the fridge are looking particularly healthy at the moment after last weeks fresh food shopping spree. But I'm not in any rush to use everything up now that I now how well things are keeping in this new fridge freezer of ours.
 
 
The pre-Christmas purchases lasted until right at the end of January and so hopefully I won't have to rush to eat these up either, but I will keep an eye on things as nothing is allowed to go to waste.
 
I think it's about time I photographed the cupboards again for posterity, but after putting all the things that were lurking on the worktops and in plastic boxes around the place into the cupboards I guess there won't be too much of a difference at first glance.  But still worth doing I think as it's now over seven weeks into the Challenge and I do need to see just what I have left.
 
Sue xx



1 comment:

  1. You have plenty good fresh food in the fridge Sue. Look forward to seeing your cupboards.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.