Sunday, 2 February 2014

Forgotten Shopping

 
Day 33
 
Money Spent Today - £1.05  Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £11.01    Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Money left in purse  - £21.99
 
I bought these one day last week and totally forgot to Blog about them, so this is a bit of a catch up.  I spent a few minutes checking my figures too so I can be sure that I am all correct.
 
I must say it's nice to have over twenty pounds stashed in my purse, I feel positively wealthy at the moment.  Now I'm back to eating more normally after my couple of stricter Harcombe days last week things will be easier and I can once again raid the freezer and the cupboards for the slightly carbier foods.  (I don't think that's actually a word, but I like it.)
 
What did I do with these peppers, well if I can get my camera charged up I will be able to download the pictures and show you so that will have to wait until tomorrow.
 
Sue xx


1 comment:

  1. I have some peppers in my fridge which need to be used. I'm anxious to see how you use yours.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.