Saturday, 8 February 2014

Fish Finger Butty

 
Day 39
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £13.34   Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £25.66
 
Food is still pretty good as I eat my way through the contents of the freezer.  I mean as fish finger butties go this one is pretty yummy with a whole fish fillet on one of my bargain finger rolls :-)
 
If I can I would like to still eat well, I mean who wouldn't ... but I guess as the stores run out and the cupboards and freezers empty of their shop bought foods I'll have to get even more inventive with what I have and what I do with it.
 
Sue xx

4 comments:

  1. It looks yummy....now I want that instead of my planned tuna salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love fish finger but ties here Sue. For a 'gourmet' one, add a slice of gherkin, a thin piece of cheese (to cover the length of the finger ) and a small dollop of Mayo or tartare sauce... Mmmm, delic. :D

    Just out of nosiness Sue, do you have a lidl or an aldi anywhere near you?

    Have a great weekend the pair of you. Big hugs to Mavis, Rosie and Suky. Xx
    Rw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds yummy , we love fishfinger butties too her but with tartare sauce

      Delete
  3. Me too, I like the look of that. Haven't had fish fingers in any shape for ages

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.