Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Comparison Photos - 2


 
February
 
 
January
 
Day  57
Money Spent Today - £0  Vouchers/Points Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £28.59 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £25
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £28.41
 
Some of the missing foods in this cupboard have been eaten but a few of them were donated to our local Foodbank, things I would never have eaten like the Salad Cream which came in a 'Lucky Dip box from Approved Foods and was for once well in date.
 
I actually find it really nice to see space where once there was clutter and chaos, and it doesn't worry me in the slightest that little by little the supplies are going down.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.