Friday, 28 February 2014

Comparison Photos - 4



January

 
February
 

Day  59
Money Spent Today - £0  Vouchers/Points Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £28.59 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £25
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £30.41
 
The weekend is nearly here and tonight is special as once he arrives home Lovely Hubby is off work for a whole week.  So I really do feel a little shopping expedition is called for today and as I have still have lots of M&S vouchers to use up that is where I am going to shop.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I decide to buy, I feel a treat coming on, I just don't know what it will be until I see it  :-)
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. I see you organised your medicines! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-) At last we have room for things to be easily accessible.

      Delete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.