Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Burgers

 
Day  42 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £15.44   Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £26.56
 
I must have done something I very rarely do way back in August of last year .... put something in the freezer without first opening the pack and individually wrapping the contents before freezing them.


This is so easy and quick to do when you get home from shopping tired and just needing a cuppa but you pay the price further down the line when you want to actually use one or two of the items.  When I got them out the other day they were firmly welded together, even a knife carefully inserted into the slight gaps around the edges wouldn't make them come apart.  So there was nothing for it but to defrost the entire pack.
 

 
Of course Lovely Hubby could only manage two of them in one sitting, on a bun with some cheese and spicy tomato relish eaten while he was watching the rugby on Saturday, that left me with two burgers left over and as I had something in mind I cooked them all together and then let two cool down before popping them in the fridge. 
 
(I had veggie burgers that were thankfully individually frozen so my two burgers came out and were used with no problem whatsoever.)
 
Back tomorrow with what I made with the others.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.