Monday, 27 January 2014

Yellow Stickered Bargains


 
Day 27
 
Money Spent Today - £5.07  Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £9.96    Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Money left in purse  - £17.04
 
I was in Asda for some meat for the dogs and I spotted that the bargain shelves were full to bursting all over the shop, have people finally stopped this excessive buying lark and so the shops are left with too much ..... I don't think so!!
 
Anyway I couldn't resist getting some smoked salmon and some of our favourite flavoured  Bagels and a couple of packs of buns for the freezer.


The backs of the packs showing the yellow stickers in all their glory :-)
 

 
And the receipt for posterity.

I am having real computer problems at the moment so if I vanish don't panic, I do keep notes daily in my diary and I will update when I can.

I'll sign off now before I throw this old lap top out of the window in frustration!!

Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely items the salmon looks delicious. Well done, that will help stretch those pennies.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.