Saturday, 25 January 2014

Bottled Sauces and Empty Boxes

 
Day 25
 
Money Spent Today - £0  Vouchers Spent - £0   
Money Spent in Total - £4.89    Vouchers Spent in Total - £5
Money left in purse  - £20.11
 
I'm getting remarkably good this 'not shopping' lark, I'm not missing it as much as I first thought I would.  I am enjoying seeing the cupboards slowly emptying, it's pretty imperceptible at the moment and as soon as I had space in them I emptied the plastic box of extra jars and tins that had been sat on the bench which of course filled all the gaps that had appeared.
 
 
 
So now there is more space in the actual house and not just in the cupboards.  The empty box has been put to good use holding things for the car boot sales that hopefully we will be able to do in the warmer and drier months ahead, slid under the spare bed it is at last out of sight.
 
So not spending, tidying and decluttering that seems like a win-win situation.
 
Sue xx

4 comments:

  1. It's nice when you you get a win//win/win situation! I'm slowly getting ready for a car boot sale too - have you found a new one to go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not found one yet, we are going to visit a few before we decide on the venue to sell at. We only want to do one if possible and make it a good one, anything over from that one will be donated to charity.

      Delete
  2. I tidied out the basement today and found more things to donate to charity, plus things that need to go online to sell. Sauce looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sauce look delicious and will be so versatile.

    You are doing so well with your challenge, and have spent such a minimal amount of money in 25 days...I love reading about it!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.